Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TV: WORST WEEK "PILOT"



Sam and Mel intend to reveal her pregnancy to her parents after a quiet dinner. However, when Sam misses the train after having a drunk girl throw up on him, the dinner starts becoming increasingly unlikely in "Season 1 Episode 1" of "Worst Week".

I cracked up pretty hard at the previews for "Worst Week" and you know if you laugh at the stuff they put in the previews then it must be at least a pretty good show. It is a pretty good show and I see it getting even better if CBS keeps it around.

It's "Meet The Parents" for television but it has its own quirky humor that kept me laughing almost every minute. Kyle Bornheimer, the one having the worst week, is really good at trying his best not to look like an ass but failing every time. Kurtwood Smith is also good, basically playing the same role he had in "That 70's Show", but without that horrible laugh track.

My only major problem with the pilot is that it went a little too fast. I know it's only a half hour show but, as they do in most pilots, they tried to cram too much in so little time. I'm guessing that this won't happen in the next episode and it will run a lot smoother. In time, this could be my new favorite comedy show.

WORST WEEK "PILOT": 7 OUT OF 10



WATCH THIS EPISODE NOW:


DOWNLOAD THIS EPISODE USING BITTORRENT

No comments:

Apple iTunes
Apple iTunes