Sunday, September 28, 2008

TV: PSYCH "GUS WALKS INTO A BANK"



Gus is taken hostage at the Santa Barbara Savings and Loan Bank while making a deposit for Shawn in "Season 3 Episode 8" of "Psych".

My current bank is WaMu which of course is not doing good right now but luckily I don't keep my paychecks in there so I have all of $2.73 in my account. When I drove by there yesterday, they had tape up like it was a crime scene where someone got murdered or something, so I don't think I will be going there in a rush anytime soon to take out my $2.73.

Anyways, that reminded me of this season finale episode of "Psych" which was good but not great.

PSYCH "GUS WALKS INTO A BANK": 6 OUT OF 10



WATCH THIS EPISODE NOW:


DOWNLOAD THIS EPISODE USING BITTORRENT

"Psych" returns this Christmas with a new episode.

No comments:

Apple iTunes
Apple iTunes