Thursday, September 25, 2008

TV: HEROES: (VOLUME THREE: VILLAINS) THE SECOND COMING



After a look into the future, Nathan's shooter is revealed, while Hiro receives an important message from his father in "Season 3 Episode 1" of "Heroes".

It's not too much to ask for a show, that gave you a really good and interesting first season, to keep giving it to you. I guess for the producers and the writers of "Heroes" it is. After a long wait and promises that the third season would be better than the really bad second, "Heroes" is finally back and crappier than ever.

This episode had me bored to tears and it didn't even bring up story lines that weren't finished yet in the second season. Nothing exciting happens and the acting is horrible. Masi Oka as Hiro and his encounter with a girl quick on her feet is the only thing that got me through this episode. The scenes with Claire and Sylar were also well done but both of these stories were only a fraction of the episode. Everything else was filled with boring talk about the future and a future Peter looking very mad.

I also noticed that they stole an idea from the USA show "The 4400", which was also about ordinary people with superpowers. That makes me mad as hell because a crappy show like "Heroes" continues to be on the air while "The 4400" was a really good show but USA just canceled it, even though it had good ratings and it's last season was it's best. "Heroes" needs to think of its own crap to deal with and not steal from a show thats not on anymore.

I haven't seen the second episode yet, even though I know it's already aired, but I can't say I'm looking forward to it and maybe it will get better. All I know is, judging from this season premier, "Heroes" is not a good show anymore.

HEROES: "(VOLUME THREE: VILLAINS) THE SECOND COMING": 4 OUT OF 10



WATCH THIS EPISODE NOW:


DOWNLOAD THIS EPISODE USING BITTORRENT

No comments:

Apple iTunes
Apple iTunes