Friday, September 26, 2008

TV: THE OFFICE "WEIGHT LOSS"



The summer activities of the Dunder Mifflin staff are highlighted, including an interbranch weight loss competition and following Pam at the Pratt Art School in "Season 5 Episode 1" of "The Office".

"The Office" has been one of my favorite comedy shows for the past couple of years. It's tradition in my house to quote lines from it, including "that's what she said". Bring up things Dwight does in topics of conversation. Every Christmas for the past three years my mom has sent me an "Office" calendar. Yesterday, my girlfriend Kelly gave her high school history classes a homework assignment that was to watch the season premier of "The Office" and then tell a joke from the episode the next day.

The season 5 premier was good "Office" but not great "Office". The weight loss storyline was funny throughout the show and Ryan coming back to fill in for Pam were the highlights of the hour long episode. Michael was acting like his usual offensive self throughout. Even when he had a chance to ask Amy Ryan's character out on a date, he does something that had me shaking my head.

There are some surprises throughout the episode and the one at the end, which I will not reveal, had Kelly in tears. Toby also makes an appearance and all I can say is poor Toby.

THE OFFICE "WEIGHT LOSS": 7 OUT OF 10



WATCH THIS EPISODE NOW:


DOWNLOAD THIS EPISODE USING BITTORRENT

No comments:

Apple iTunes
Apple iTunes