Sunday, September 28, 2008

TV: LAW & ORDER SVU "TRIALS"



The detectives investigate when a couple are accused of abusing their foster child in "Season 10 Episode 1" of "Law & Order: SVU".

"SVU" returns with a case that is kind of slow but plenty on one surprise after another. The kid in the episode reminded me of this kid that I take care of at work and let me tell you, this kid is the devil. I am not exaggerating when I say this kid has bitten people and turned over tables that are three times his size. So since this episode brought up work in my mind, during the weekend when I should be thinking of anything but that demon child, I didn't enjoy it as much.

I also didn't enjoy the new district attorney that the show has. She looks like she stepped out of a fashion shoot as a hot secretary or something. She has no personality at all but maybe she just has to be in a few more episodes to develop one or something, but as of right now, I don't like her. We need a good rape case.

LAW & ORDER SVU "TRIALS": 6 OUT OF 10



DOWNLOAD THIS EPISODE USING BITTORRENT

"Law & Order: SVU" airs Tuesday nights at 10pm on NBC.

No comments:

Apple iTunes
Apple iTunes